QPR® America’s No. 1 Pothole Repair Material is now available in the UK and Ireland.
WHY USE QPR®?
Our product is used all year round by the nation’s largest utilities and public works organisations, as well as local and county highway agencies. Relied upon for over a decade by professionals who demand the best, QPR® is available in both large and small bags nationwide.
No training or special skill required when using QPR®, It is an ideal solution for the DIY enthusiast, car park maintenance company or school caretaker.
- Non-toxic with a Low level of VOCs
- No wastage – ever
- Ease of use and application
- Can be used in the wet and at sub-zero temperature
- No need of trimming the edges of pothole
- No need to apply sealer or primer to repair
- Open to traffic immediately
- Will adhere to edges even in water filled holes
- Will adhere to concrete, metal, glass and asphalt
- 2 years shelf life in bags
- BBA HAPAS certified
- A minimum expected repair lifetime of 12 months with a list of 2 year+ old repaired sites available upon request
For more information please see the dedicated Pothole Solutions website