- Streetprint provides the classic look of cobbled stone or brick for streets, paths and driveways for lower costs than traditional methods.
- Quick to install, requiring little site preparation, therefore reducing the potential traffic disruption
- Available in a variety of patterns and colours, and suitable for a wide range of applications, blending or contrasting with the local environment as required.
- The Streetprint texturing process is applied to a surface consisting of an appropriately constructed base, overlaid with an asphalt surface course.
- The Streetprint surface is achieved by laying a specially designed template onto the asphalt, rolling and then removing the template to leave an imprint in the asphalt.
- Streetprint can be provided in a range of colours and template styles.